vendredi 3 septembre 2010

7 minutes with Keith Masters!

21:08 DANGERTIME STAFF
Yo!! I have only one question for you

21:08 Keith Masters
hey man.sure what's your question

21:08 DANGERTIME STAFF
What do you think about Daze remix?

21:08 Keith Masters
oh, about the Daze remix...I love it. Daze really reminds me of Danger...they have similiar sounds.

21:09 DANGERTIME STAFF
Oh great you know Danger !

21:09 Keith Masters
And I love Danger. I like that it taken form as like a whole new song. Oh yeah...love his music.1988 Girls the original is very light, airy and reminiscent...the Daze remix is like the exact opposite. Heavy, thick, and dark...I love it!

21:11 DANGERTIME STAFF
Ok cool answer! And what are your futur projects now ?

21:13 Keith Masters
I have a single now, Nobody But Me that we are working to getting on radio stations in the US and abroad. A new single "Photo Op" with Babe Lincoln from Los Angeles that will be released mid September. And two singles with Futurecop! that should be out in October. Busy busy busy!

21:14 DANGERTIME STAFF
I hope it will be awesome!

21:14 Keith Masters
Yeah, I think you guys will really like Photo Op. I will send it to you next week, for sure

21:15 DANGERTIME STAFF
I will check their myspace tonight. Ok it 's good news!!THANKS!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire